Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to the most common questions about Sweeney's Custom Landscaping, Inc. and our services.
1. How long is the mowing/maintenance season?
The mowing/maintenance season runs from April 1st through the end of November (weather permitting).
2. What is your cancellation policy?
Mowing/maintenance services may be cancelled at any time for any reason with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice before your scheduled mowing/maintenance day.
3. What if the grass isn't growing, and I don't need it mowed?
If you'd like to skip a mow, we simply ask for at least 48 hours advance notice of your scheduled mow day.
4. What happens if it rains on my scheduled mow day?
If it rains on your scheduled mowing/maintenance day, we will reschedule for the next business day.
5. What happens if my scheduled mow day falls on a holiday?
If your mowing/maintenance day falls on a holiday, we will reschedule for the next business day.
6. Do you mow on weekends?
Mowing/maintenance services are provided Monday - Friday (no weekends).
7. When is payment due?
Payment terms are net 15 days.
8. Can my bills be e-mailed, and can I pay on-line?
Absolutely! We offer on-line billing and payment services, which saves paper, stamps and time!
9. Do you offer any referral programs?
Refer a friend and receive one free mow! Ask us how by contacting us today!